Our Services

Family Based Immigration

The Immigration and Nationality Act allows foreigners to able to immigrate to the United States based on a relationship to a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident.

This can include sponsorship for spouses, children, parents, and siblings to be able to become legal residents of the United States.

Employment based immigration
Employment Immigration

U.S. Immigration law allows foreign citizens a variety of ways to work in the United States either by Employment-Based Immigrant Visas or Green Card for Employment-Based Immigrants.

The options available to an individual will be dependent on the type of work the individual is engaged in.

Permanent Resident Card
Green Cards

Green Card is officially known as a Permanent Resident Card. Having a green card allows an individual to legally live and work permanently in the United States.

The steps to apply for a Green Card will vary on an individual’s own situation.

Our Services include:





clients say about us
Abbasi Immigration law logo

Get In touch

with Us